In this series, we will create gesture drawings from photographs, capturing the action, form and pose of these furry and fun critters. Materials used:
- Your sketchbook and favorite drawing materials
- Regular drawing or print paper
- 2B graphite pencil or General’s #555 Layout Pencil
- Eraser, sharpener
- Comfy chair and well-lit desk
- Open mind and a sense of adventure!
Would you like to support my work? Please consider a donation. Your support allows me to continue adding more projects that merge art and science and foster creativity and curiosity. Thank you!